3.12.12

december | san diego and tucson family photographer


November came and went way too quickly.  Now I am in a rush to order photobooks, holiday cards, prints and canvases for myself before Christmas.  And I have to remember during these busy times to keep clicking away so I don't miss out on those precious holiday moments.  Even though my own pictures and such seem to have snuck up on me, now is always a perfect time for photos and prints.

For those of you in Tucson, Arizona I will be in town in December.  I am available for mini-sessions* and regular photo shoots.  Please feel free to give me a call if interested.  This is a great opportunity to capture special memories during the holiday season.


Please head over to my website for more information regarding sessions, pricing, availability and contact information.


*Studio One Arizona Dance Company families receive a special discount for all sessions!