8.1.13

recital | san diego and tucson family photographer


December was a whirlwind!  Lots of work, lots of fun.  I photographed my sister-in-law's dance studio's recital, and oh, how it made me miss dancing!  Some of the little ones that I taught and knew had grown so much, it made me very happy to know they continued to pursue dance--and it made me feel a little old.

The costumes were beautiful, the dances were choreographed to perfection, the students worked so hard and the parents were so enthusiastic.  Recently, the idea of "dance moms" has taken the stage, but at recital it was the dads who were cheering the loudest and proudest.  So awesome.

My obligations at recital allowed us to spend lots of time with family for Christmas, which turned out be one of the best Christmases I can remember.

I finally got a group picture of the family.  (All we're missing is Joe!)
January is turning out to be just as busy, if not busier.  But we're trying to be more on top of things around here.  We have lots of goals to reach and dreams to make into reality!  So with much enthusiasm, Happy New Year!

For those of you in Tucson, Arizona, for photo sessions and mini-sessions, I am always available for travel.  Please feel free to give me a call or email if interested. 

Please head over to my website for more information regarding sessions, pricing*, availability and contact information.


*Studio One Arizona Dance Company families receive a special discount for all sessions!